Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Heating Installation in Pensacola, FL
When you move into a new house or are planning on building one, putting in an air conditioning system for it will be a high priority. After all, it would be hard to make it through even a few days of the heat and humidity of a Pensacola summer without one. But you cannot neglect installing a heating system as well. We have fewer cold days and nights, but we do get them, and you don’t want to be caught with an unpleasantly chilly home when they arrive.
It takes skilled professionals to find the right heating system for a home and then to install it. Lee Heating & Cooling has the technicians who can handle the job. We will see that you are matched with the ideal heater that will provide the warmth your family needs without needlessly taxing your energy budget. Call us today to arrange for an appointment to look over your installation options.
The HVAC technicians at Lee Heating & Cooling offer new heating installation in Pensacola, FL and the surrounding areas.
Finding the Right Heater Installation for Your Home
What type and size of heater will do the best job of warming up your home? A lot of thought needs to be put into answering this question, because the wrong system will not only strand you with a home that’s uncomfortable, it can also mean tremendous energy waste. However, you only have to contact HVAC professionals and have them take on all the hard work. Our installers will perform a heat load calculation for your new house to find out the exact amount of heat the new system must provide for comfort. They will make sure that the system they install is the exact right one for your needs.
Some Heating Options to Consider
There are numerous choices available when it comes to a new heating installation. Below are some of the ones that our technicians work with:
- Gas furnace:
- By far the most common type of heating system in the country, gas furnaces have high energy efficiency and powerful heating output. However, you must have a gas line connection to use one.
- Electric furnace:
- An electric furnace is always an option for a home. Electric furnaces have the advantages of long lifespans and low initial installation costs.
- Heat pump:
- A heat pump combines both heating and cooling in a single unit. Because they do not burn fuel to create heat, but rather use electricity to move heat from one place to another, they work at high energy efficiency while in heating mode.
- You might think that a geothermal heat pump is out of reach for your property, but current technology makes geothermal systems more accessible than ever.
- Ductless heating:
- If you are building a home, you don’t need to include ducts in the design. Ductless mini splits allow for great central heating without an inch of ductwork.
We Offer HVAC Installation in Pensacola, FL
Heating system installation is one of the most important jobs to complete a new home. You want to make sure that this installation is done the best it possibly can, and that is why you should call on Lee Heating & Cooling in Pensacola, FL. Our trained technicians will provide you with a fast and accurate installation job.