Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Furnace Repair, Maintenance and Installation in Pensacola, FL
The furnace is one of the oldest ways of providing comfort for homes during cold weather. You’ve probably spent most of your life in homes heated with furnaces. Despite how long furnaces have been around, they are still as popular as ever thanks to advances that have increased their energy efficiency and longevity.
If you have a furnace currently doing the job of keeping your family warm, or if you are considering having a new furnace put in, it’s vital that you rely on professionals—and professionals only—to handle the work. Lee Heating & Cooling has the training and experience to tackle whatever job you need done when it comes to a furnace. Call us in Pensacola, FL and we’ll arrange for exceptional furnace service for your home.
The licensed HVAC professionals at Lee Heating & Cooling provide comprehensive service for furnaces—gas and electric—in Pensacola, FL and the surrounding areas.
Furnace Replacement and Installation
What makes furnaces such popular choices when it comes to new installations and replacements? There are a number of reasons:
- Powerful heating capability:
- Natural gas furnaces are among the most effective heating systems available, and have a heat output that few other heaters can match. Even homes with poor insulation can often find a furnace powerful enough to manage their needs.
- There are numerous types of furnaces on the market today available in many sizes and fuel sources. This means that there’s a furnace to match any home, and you can rely on a professional installer to locate the right furnace to suit your needs.
- Furnaces have lengthier lifespans than heat pumps and a number of other alternate options for heating.
- If you are looking to lower your heating costs, a natural gas furnace is a good option. Current technology makes gas furnaces more energy–efficient than ever.
We Provide Furnace Repair and Furnace Maintenance
Contemporary furnace manufacturers design their products with durability and longevity in mind. But of course they cannot make them invincible. A furnace will at some point need to have professional repairs done to keep it working. As soon as you detect an issue with your furnace, call our technicians. They can handle the repair work, or help you arrange for a replacement if the furnace in no longer cost–effective to keep.
The best way to make repairs a rare occurrence is to sign up for our Comfort Club maintenance program. Each year, one of our experienced technicians will come to your home to inspect and tune–up the furnace. This will ensure that the furnace works with minimum repair issues and maximum energy efficiency.
Call Us for All Your Furnace Service Needs
At Lee Heating & Cooling, we know furnaces down to the smallest components, and we have experience across thousands of completed jobs handling any service they might need. Whatever you are looking for when it comes to a furnace for your home in Pensacola, you can rely on us to get the job done right.
The most common type of furnace runs from the power of natural gas. Gas is an inexpensive and clean–burning energy source, and a properly cared–for gas furnace can offer a family energy–efficient warmth for many years. You must have professionals provide service for a gas furnace to make sure that the unit stays safe as it continues to perform its job.
Not all homes have a connection to a municipal gas line. For these households, an electric furnace is an attractive option for winter comfort. Electric furnaces have long lifespans and basic maintenance needs, and the lower installation costs may be a better fit for some budgets. Talk to our furnace specialists to find out more.